Brother DCP-385C driver is a software in support of Brother DCP-385C printer device to connect with a computer OS. Brother DCP-385C driver is presented on this web page for absolutely free.
Brother DCP-385C can be a trendy All-in-One (AiO) picture printer that may also comes as a copier machine as well as scanner device also. Printing pictures using this specific printer device can be carried out directly while using incorporated 3.3″ widescreen Live perspective screen display with this printing device.
Brother DCP-385C also features direct image printing technology that can enable you in printing images from your digital camera memory cards directly along with PictBridge enabled devices. Users can also instantly print their documents or graphics within the memory card by simply inserting it right to the memory slot on this printer device.
Brother DCP-385C also owns a built-in input paper tray that may handle as much as 100 sheet of paper. Not only that, but provides additional photograph paper tray to store as many as 20-page of 4 x 6 inches glossy picture paper. The fastest print speed of the particular printer is often as fast as 30 pages a few minutes for black-and-white records and 25 pages per minutes for color documents, documents and pictures.
Brother DCP-385C also will come with an incorporated input paper tray that can hold up to 100 page of paper. Furthermore, it includes additional photograph paper tray to keep up to 20-sheets of 4 x 6″ glossy photo paper. Print speed of this particular printer is often as fast as 30 pages a few minutes for mono documents and 25 pages a few minutes to color documents and photographs.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother DCP-385C driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver
The following are the ways to install Brother DCP-385C driver program to your PC system:
- Extract the Brother DCP-385C driver programs to your laptop.
- Install the Brother DCP-385C driver files right after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-385C driver is complete and user can print their files by utilizing this Brother DCP-385C printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver
Below are the ways to uninstall Brother DCP-385C driver program to your PC system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your screen and identify the Brother DCP-385C driver file
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will appears to make sure that you really want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your computer device right away.
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|